Scotwest is one of the leading credit unions in Britain and with more than 30,000 members and over £65m in assets is one of the largest.
As a member owned financial co-operative, our focus is on service and we pride ourselves in the exceptionally high level of satisfaction registered by our members. Our values of Care, Respect, Openness and Honesty drive everything we do and this is reflected in the working environment: we are a Real Living Wage employer; we have a high level of open and transparent communication with all staff and our ethos is that staff normally only work the hours for which they are contracted.
Find out more about Scotwest Credit Union here.
Business Support Analyst
Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
Scotwest Credit Union is currently looking to recruit a Business Support Analyst to join the team at its city centre location.
The successful candidate will be required to provide key reporting data and management information to the business whilst acting as the main interface between the business and its external system providers. They should possess excellent communication skills and attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
You should be able to demonstrate experience of the following:
- Design and produce complex reports using SQL, Excel etc
- Previous experience of working in a support role to system users
- Testing in UAT and production environments across a wide range of software packages
- Flexibility – some testing is carried out after hours or over the weekend
Additionally the following experience is desirable:
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and provision of support to approximately 40 users
- Management of a core system ‘bug’ log, including liaising between the staff and system providers, testing fixes and overseeing deployment of these to the live environment.
What you’ll get in return
- Salary of £28,356 per annum
- Employer contribution to pension of 6% of salary
- Death in Service benefit – currently 3 times annual salary
- Employee voucher schemes for eye care and childcare and access to Bike to Work scheme
- 32 days holiday per annum (25 plus 7 bank holidays)
Please note, for the successful candidate we carry out pre-employment screening which includes a credit history check and the receipt of satisfactory references covering the last 5 years.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 6 March 2020.