Scotwest Credit Union is a financial co-operative offering ethical fair and competitive financial services to its members.
Co-operatives are based on the values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality, equity and solidarity. In the tradtion of their founders, co-operative members believe in the ethical values of honesty, openness, social responsibility and caring for others.
Scotwest is here to serve members’ best interests by treating them with respect, care, openness and honesty.
Scotwest Credit Union is widely recognised as being one of the most successful, innovative and visionary credit unions in the UK. As a member owned provider of ethical financial services, we expect all staff to be able to demonstrate a high degree of ethics and integrity in all their dealings with Scotwest and its members. If you consider yourself pro-active and adaptable and would like to join an industry leader and work closely with our membership, we look forward to hearing from you. Please note we will conduct a credit check as part of our employment screening process.
Find out more about Scotwest Credit Union here.
The following vacancies are currently open at Scotwest Credit Union:
Business Data Analyst
Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
Scotwest Credit Union is currently looking to recruit a Business Data Analyst to join the team at its city centre location.
The successful candidate will be required to interpret business requests, requirements and/or specification documents and work closely with various stakeholders to produce both standard and complex reports from all operational systems that utilise the underlying data.
What you’ll need to succeed:
You should be able to demonstrate experience of the following:
- CRM and Helpdesk systems
- Testing in UAT and production environments
- Participation in data analysis activities to gather business information requirements for reporting and dashboard requirements
- Develop business requirements into specifications to be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, allowing business access to data and management information
- The ability to work to a high degree of accuracy while still meeting strict timescales
Additionally you should have:
- Knowledge and experience of SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services, and SQL Server Analysis Services
- Experience of the MS Office platform and in particular, excellent excel skills
- Knowledge of Crystal Reporting
- Knowledge of Access Database
- Knowledge of Window Server 2002 R
What you’ll get in return
- Salary range £25,000 – £27,500pa dependant on experience
- Employer contribution to pension of 6% of salary
- Death in Service benefit – currently 3 times annual salary
- Salary sacrifice voucher schemes for eyecare and childcare
- 32 days holiday (including 7 bank holidays)
Please note, for the successful candidate we carry out pre-screening checks which includes a credit check and the provision of satisfactory references for the last 5 years.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV with a covering letter explaining why you want to work for us by 2 May 2017 to:
or post to:
Scotwest Credit Union
13 Elmbank Street