Scotwest believes in supporting its members and its community.
Launched in December 2010, the Making A Difference Grant allows members to apply for grants of up to £250, to help local community events, groups, projects, associations and activities.
Awarded on a quarterly basis, we are pleased to announce the following organisations successfully applied for a Making A Difference Grant in March 2016
- Kilwinning Baton Twirlers – for the purchase of tracksuits and bags for competition competitors
- Carluke Primary School – to help fund a float for the Carluke Gala parade
- Paisley Guides and Scouts (PAGGS) – to help fund an international camp trip
- Rags to Riches – to purchase a creative embellisher for crafting projects
- East Renfewshire ASN Parent Action Group (ERA) – to provide resources for parents of autistic children
- Hope Kitchen – towards the purchase of a large load washing machine for homeless clients
- Needle Green Residents Association – to help withs costs for a trip for group members